DIG! FIGHT! EXPLORE! BUILD! Join the community of millions of Terrarians!
TERRARIA MOBILE REBUILT FROM THE GROUND UP – NEW AND IMPROVED AND NOW INCLUDING THE 1.4.3 UPDATE AS WELL AS THE “DON’T STARVE TOGETHER™” CROSSOVER CONTENT!
“This is the full version of Terraria, built from the ground up… If you loved it on PC or consoles, you’ll love it here.” – Slide To Play
The very world is at your fingertips as you fight for survival, fortune, and glory. Delve deep into cavernous expanses, seek out ever-greater foes to test your mettle in combat, or construct your own city – In the World of Terraria, the choice is yours!
We recommend at least iPhone 6S, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 4 or newer. We support iPhone 5S, iPad Air 1, iPad Mini 2 running at least iOS 10.0, but these devices may experience reduced performance.
• MULTIPLAYER – Play with up to 7 friends on Local Wifi or Online via device-device Wifi hosted games or through the Mobile Terraria Dedicated Server for PC (available for free on Terraria.org)
• TERRARIA REIMAGINED FOR MOBILE – Fully customizable controls and User Interface provide a level of polish and capability not previously possible!
• Gamepad support – including fully-remappable buttons – Play with your Bluetooth connected gamepad where supported.
• Full array of World sizes – Small/Medium/Large…the same size as on Terraria for PC! Now includes random world name generator and the ability to use World Seeds (including some hidden easter egg worlds)
• New! On top of the additions from Journey’s End, all of the Terraria content from the 1.3.1 – 1.3.5 updates is here! This includes:
– Wiring Overhaul, logic gates, sensors, and the Grand Design
– Desert Overhaul, Sandstorms and Blizzards
– Party Events
– Old One’s Army crossover event
– And much more!
• New! Master Mode presents an even higher level of challenge for the worthy Terraria veterans.
• New! Journey Mode creates a more accessible Terraria experience than ever before – tailor your gameplay to fit your unique preferences!
• New! Quality of Life features – from Block Swap to the Void Vault to Boss Health Bars to customizable UI appearance options
• New! Atmospheric and Weather effects will play a greater role than ever before!
• New! The Terraria Bestiary will help you keep track of the enemies, allies, and critters you encounter!
• New foes, including brand new bosses and events to test your mettle in combat
• Over 400 enemies to combat, defeat, and plunder for loot
• Over 20 Biomes and Mini-Biomes to explore, both above and underground – from lush forests to barren deserts to dungeons, the underworld, and even the terrifying Corruption await!
• Updated crafting with multiple added item options
• Over 20 NPCs to discover, each providing their own benefits and unique style
• More than 1000 new items to discover – bringing the total item count to more than 5000!
• In-depth building options that are easy to learn but allow for amazing feats of architecture in the hands of a master.
• And much, much more!
In short, every pixel of Terraria has been reimagined and hand crafted for the BEST possible mobile experience!
· We added an input locking solution to improve the way the game handles controller and keyboard & mouse play
· The interface editor has been improved with a more user-friendly layout
· Fixed an issue where users were unable to open the Grand Design and Multicolor Wrench pop-up menus when on Multiplayer
· Fixed an issue where the UI scale slider in Settings would become invisible if the UI scale was set to minimum
· Fixed an issue where some users were unable to navigate to the trash slot in the inventory when using a controller
· Fixed an issue where the weather would lock in a certain state after updating to the latest version
· Fixed an issue where the Princess NPC would spawn without a name
· Fixed an issue where the Spinal Tap whip wouldn’t hit enemies correctly
· Fixed an issue where the minion summoned by Abigail’s Flower would not deal damage to enemies unless it ran into them
· Fixed an issue where players were unable to buy Team Dye from the Dye Trader
· Fixed an issue where certain users were unable to join a world after setting the spawn by sleeping
And much more!